Thursday, January 3, 2013

HCG and Dieting

HCG  (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) also know as the pregnancy hormone is a very much needed hormone for human growth.  When women are pregnant this hormone doubles about every two days.  The HCG is a natural hormone found in the body and metabolizes to give both the other and fetus the much needed energy.  I know when I was pregnant especially there towards the end, it was hard to find the energy to do much but sit and wait.

In a person that is not pregnant, the body stores the fat and uses it at a later date as needed.  If the body stores too much fat then the body can not use up all the fat and it just gets stored for life.  To keep from becoming over weight we as humans tend to try the starvation diet that doesn't work because I body is needing the nutrients it isn't getting.  By increasing your HCG levels and a low calorie diet you can trick your body into unlocking those fat cells and start losing weight while having much, much, more energy.  It is a win-win situation!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, because I swear I always gain weight the moment I find out I'm pregnant! Wonder how that would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's interesting. So other than getting pregnant, how would you increase your HCG levels? I suppose you would take some supplements or something? Is this ok with doctors?

    I also recently read an article about a man who took a pregnancy test for fun, and it came back positive because he had high HCG levels. That's not a good thing for men, though - turns out that high HCG levels also point to possible testicular cancer.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/11/10/how-a-pregnancy-test-told-a-man-that-he-has-testicular-cancer/

    ReplyDelete